expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Poème de Halina Poświatowska




I broke off a branch from love

buried the dead in the earth

now look
my garden has blossomed


it is not possible to kill love


if you bury her in the earth

she grows back

if you throw her in the air

she leafs with wings

if into the water

she flashes with gill

if into the night

she shines


so I wished to bury her in my heart

but the heart became a home for my love

my heart opened its heart doors

and rang its heart walls with song

my heart danced on tiptoe


so I buried my love in my head

and the people asked
 
why is my head the shape of a flower

and why do my eyes shine like two stars

and why are my lips redder than dawn

I grasped love so as to smash it up

but supple it was and braided my hand

and people ask my hands tied by love

whose captive am I
...

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire